How to Create a Group
There are a few different ways to create a group. Let’s take a look at the most common approach:
- In the top toolbar, click Groups.
- From the dropdown menu that appears, select the type of group you’d like to create (Industry, Occupation, etc.).
- Click the green Create Group button.
- From here you can choose the items for your group in a number of ways. You can search (which is great for a smaller group), or you can use the menu bar at the top right labeled All Sectors to narrow results down to specific industry or occupation sectors.
- Assign your group a name and click Save.
- To see data for your new group, click the Jump To button and select the report you’d like to run.